In this week’s video tutorial, we’re creating this Halloween style snow globe with a paper haunted house in it!
Click the image below to watch the video tutorial:
Time needed: ~45 minutes
Click here to view & print the patterns:
- Wide mouth Mason Jar – Quart Size (It must be this size or larger, so the house will fit)
- Card stock or construction paper in your colors of choice (I used patterned purple, black, white, orange & green)
- Spanish moss (I used a special Halloween kind that was dyed black)
- A small paper cup or other object to raise the house up in the jar
- Hot glue
- Fishing line or other thin thread
- A score tool of some kind (I use this one – an old pen that doesn’t work works well, also)
- X-acto Knife
- An LED tea light
Have a cutting machine? SVG file to create this project is now available for purchase here
Let me know of you have questions 🙂
*This post contains affiliate links.