Hi everyone! In my new video tutorial, we’re creating an adorable miniature gingerbread house out of paper, that you can hang on your Christmas tree!
This idea was inspired by one of my most popular Christmas tutorials, my Gingerbread House Snow Globe Tutorial! I loved creating the tiny gingerbread house for the snow globe, and I thought it would make a fun ornament also!
Click the image below to watch the video tutorial:
- Card stock in a gingerbread color – you’ll want to use heavier paper for this
- Puffy paint / 3D paint in white and multiple colors
- Scoring tool (or a pen that no longer writes)
- Craft knife
- Ribbon to hang the ornament
- Glue – I like to use hot glue for this type of project, but use whatever you prefer!
Click here to view & print the pattern:
By using these patterns, you agree to the terms outlined here
Let me know if you have any questions 🙂