By downloading, printing, tracing, or referencing any of the patterns on this website, you are agreeing that:
- You will not sell the patterns, post or upload the patterns on any website (including your own).
- You will not give the patterns away, email the patterns to others, or claim the patterns as your own design (This still applies even if you have made an alteration or change to the design. Making a change to a file does not transfer any rights to the design to you).
- You will use the patterns only for personal use (you will not sell the finished item you’ve made with the pattern) unless you’ve obtained written permission from me.
- You will not vectorize the patterns or make them into SVG files to sell or share in any way. You may convert the patterns into SVG files that you can use on your machine, ONLY if they are used only by you and you do not sell them or share them with others.
- If someone asks you for the file, please direct them to the blog post link that the pattern appeared in. Thank you!
By downloading, using, or referencing any SVG file on this website, you are agreeing that:
- You will only use the file for your own, personal use, and you will not share the file with others. If someone wants the file, please direct them to the link of the blog post where they can download it themselves. Thank you!
- You will not upload the SVG file to any website for any reason.
- You will not sell the SVG file (this still applies even if you have made any alterations or changes to the design. Making a change to a file does not transfer any rights to the design to you)
- You will not claim the design as your own creation.
- You will not sell the finished items made with the SVG file, unless you’ve obtained permission from me.
Sharing Projects From this Website:
You may share any project on this website (and I appreciate it if you do! Thank you! ) as long as you:
- Have a direct link back to my project and credit my website.
- Do not post or upload the actual patterns – always link back to the project on my blog for others to get the patterns themselves.
- Do not claim the project as your own creation/design.
- Do not re-post the complete tutorial or write out all the steps to the project, even when giving credit (which would leave users no reason to visit my website).
- Do not upload the video tutorial on your site.
Use of Images On This Website:
- Do not edit or alter the images on this website, including cropping out or removing my watermark/text, or adding your own watermark or text.
- If reposting an image on social media, please credit and link back to my website or social media channels.
Use of Video On This Website:
- Do not upload or repost video files without written permission from me (for example: do not download any portion of a video and re-upload it to Facebook or YouTube without permission)
Hours of brainstorming, designing, testing, and recording has gone into each and every project on this blog. By following these terms you are enabling me to continue providing this content for free 🙂 Thank you very much for being respectful of the hard work that goes into my designs!
All photos, designs, and video on this website © Sarah Johnson. All rights reserved.