In this week’s video tutorial, we’re making diy custom wrapping using a stamp you can create yourself!
Click the image below to watch the video tutorial:
This is a great way to make your gift wrapping more personal and special this christmas! It also works great for other occasions such as birthdays, weddings, Valentine’s Day or any other gift-giving occasion.
Time needed: ~1 hour (for both stamp making and time letting the paper dry)
- Craft foam that comes in sheets, I used the extra thick 1/4″ kind from Michaels, but the thinner kind should also work
- X-Acto knife or scissors to cut the foam
- Hot glue or other adhesive
- Piece of wood to attach the stamp to
- Acrylic paint
- Solid colored paper that can be used for wrapping
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below 🙂