In this week’s video tutorial, we’re creating this birthday cake slice box out of paper!
This box is so cute and is the perfect size to fill with treats, such as candy, or other small gifts.
Time needed: ~30 minutes
- Card stock paper (this project works best with paper that has a little thickness) in multiple colors (I used cream colored paper for the cake part of the box, pink for the frosting, and pink sprinkle paper for the top and back)
- Crepe paper for the frosting on the edge, I use this kind in white, and for the flame of the candle.
- Paper straws (for the candles)
- Glue (I prefer hot glue for this because it holds fast and strong)
- a tool to score with, I use this one. You can also use a pen that doesn’t write.
Click here to view & print the patterns:
Have a cutting machine? The SVG cut file for this project is available for purchase here
Let me know if you have any questions 🙂
*This post contains affiliate links.