New video! October is here, which means Halloween is quickly approaching. Here is a tutorial to create a chalkboard pumpkin to count down to Halloween with!
Click the image below to watch the video tutorial, or keep reading for written instructions:
- a faux pumpkin
- chalkboard paint
- acrylic paint in your lettering colors
- small & large paint brushes
1. Use the pencil to draw an outline of where the chalkboard paint will go on the pumpkin.
2. Fill this area in with chalkboard paint. It’s best to do at least 2 coats – let dry an hour between coats.
3. Use the acrylic paint to add a border and the “days until Halloween” lettering.
4. Use the chalk to write in the number of days until Halloween. That’s it!
This post originally appeared on my old blog, Pugdemonium.