Hi everyone! In this week’s tutorial, we’re creating an easy geometric heart shaped box!
Last year’s Paper Heart Gift Box has been one of my most popular tutorials, so this year I’m back with another paper heart shaped box! This one is much easier and quicker to make, so if you didn’t feel the other one was right for you, this may be a better fit.
- Card stock or other paper that has some weight to it
- Scoring tool or an old pen that doesn’t write
Click here to view & print the pattern:
Geometric Heart Box Pattern 1/2
Geometric Heart Box Pattern 2/2
Have a Cricut or other cutting machine? SVG cut file for this project is available for purchase here!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Let me know if you have any questions 🙂
In this video tutorial, you’ll learn to create this heart shaped basket out of paper!
It is a bit more difficult than my other basket tutorial, but definitely still do-able! It is perfect as a Valentine’s Day gift or for other occasions that you want to show your love and appreciation for someone.
Time needed: ~1 hour
- paper (card stock or construction paper, or anything a bit heavier than regular paper, is best)
- the glue of your choice (personally, I prefer hot glue for these kind of projects)
- paper cutter or ruler and pencil
Click here to view and print the pattern:
Heart basket pattern
*Note: If you can’t print, you can try drawing your own pattern. That said, this pattern has been made to be exactly the right size for the number of strips of paper.
This post originally appeared on my old blog, Pugdemonium.