In this week’s video tutorial, we’re making a pencil shaped gift box out of paper!
Time needed: ~45 minutes
- card stock or construction paper in your colors of choice (paper that is heavier than regular paper is best for this!) I used yellow, cream, pink and silver glitter.
- acrylic paint in the lead color
- black marker such as a Sharpie (optional)
- glue (I use and recommend hot glue, at least for the base of the box)
- tool to score with, I use a Cricut scoring stylus
Click here to view & print the patterns:
Let me know if you have questions 🙂