In this video tutorial, make a cute flower pot themed card for Mother’s Day!
This card is simple to make and it would work great as a craft for kids to make!
Time needed: ~30 minutes
- card stock or construction paper in your colors of choice
- glue stick or other
- marker or pen to draw details – I used a bronze Sharpie
Click here to view & print the patterns:
Flower Pot Card 1
Flower Pot Card 2
This idea was based on some cute Mother’s Day cards on Pinterest, and originally appeared on my old blog, Pugdemonium.
Here is my latest tutorial, on how to make this flower bouquet Mother’s Day card! This card is easy and great for all ages to make!
Below are the patterns for the card. Make sure to print these at full size (8 x 10):
Click to view & print file:
Mother’s Day Flower Card Pattern
- card stock or construction paper
- glue gun or other type of glue
- black acrylic paint or marker
- hole punch
- toothpick or other tool to paint with
If you create this card, I’d love to see it! Tag me on instagram @essyjae 🙂
This post originally appeared on my old blog, Pugdemonium.