Hi everyone! In my new video tutorial, we’re creating an adorable miniature gingerbread house out of paper, that you can hang on your Christmas tree!
This idea was inspired by one of my most popular Christmas tutorials, my Gingerbread House Snow Globe Tutorial! I loved creating the tiny gingerbread house for the snow globe, and I thought it would make a fun ornament also!
Click the image below to watch the tutorial:
- Card stock in a gingerbread color – you’ll want to use heavier paper for this
- Puffy paint / 3D paint in white and multiple colors
- Scoring tool (or a pen that no longer writes)
- Craft knife
- Ribbon to hang the ornament
- Glue – I like to use hot glue for this type of project, but use whatever you prefer!
Click here to view & print the pattern:
Gingerbread House Ornament 1 of 1
Let me know if you have any questions 🙂
Amazon products used in this project:
Hi everyone! In this week’s video tutorial, we’re creating a honeycomb Christmas ornament out of paper!
It looks quite complex, but is actually very easy! The most time consuming part is just cutting the pieces, and if you have a cutting machine such as a Cricut, you’ll have it made in no time at all!
- Paper – try to get the thinnest paper you can. This works great with doubled sided paper, as both sides will show – but unfortunately it is hard to find thin paper of this kind. I just used single sided thin scrapbook paper, which works just fine!
- Glue – I used my go-to hot glue, and it worked great. Feel free to try other adhesives, but it needs hold strong.
- String or ribbon for the hanger
Honeycomb Ornament Pattern (For cutting by hand) You’ll need to cut 18 of these, which took about 3 sheets of 12×12 paper for me.
Here is the .PNG for use with cutting machines:
Feel free to comment below if you have questions 🙂